Friday, May 9, 2014

Oh the weather outside is..... What.... Nice... has spring finally sprung?

I think it is here.... What I have been waiting for.... Spring... Hurray for Spring... The grass is green, the buds on the trees are starting to burst.... and now what to do with my garden...

Thank goodness, Wendy from the Master Gardens of Niagara is coming to the Fleming Library on Tuesday May 13 at 7:00 pm to demonstrate  how to create a herb, shade and vegetable container garden.

At the Lincoln Public Library we do have books on landscaping and gardening. I will be taking out some of them this weekend.  I need a vision for my front yard and I have no idea on what to do. I will also be taking out  magazines. We have Garden Making which has been donated by the Lincoln Garden Club and few other popular titles such as Canadian Gardening, Canadian House & Home, Family Handyman and Canada's Style at Home.

I am hoping that it does not rain... but, if it does, it is OK because I will not have to shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment